0 items in Cart
The 2007 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar I: Year of the Pig is the final release of the Lunar Series I 12-Coin series and has a low mintage of only 7,694 coins. This bullion coin is composed of 1/2 Troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
• Minted by the Perth Mint
• Backed and guaranteed by the Australian government
• Mintage of only 7,694 coins
• The Obverse of the coin features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
• The Reverse features a piglet standing in some water with rocks
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/2 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 50 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Thinking of buying the high-quality gold coins online? Choose one of the top online coin dealers to order a stunning gold coin! Buy the 2007 1/2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar I: Year of the Pig from us online! The gold price is updated on our website every minute.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!