0 items in Cart
The Australian Gold Lunar series coins have been one of the most highly sought after collection of gold coins in the world since 1996. These bullion coins are highly popular among investors and collectors alike due to their weight, high-quality minting and purity. The 2014 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Horse is struck from .9999 fine gold and weighs 10 troy oz.
• Minted by the Perth Mint
• Guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
• Issues a face value of 1000 AUD
• The Obverse of the coin features the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
• The Reverse portrays a horse galloping through the grass, with mountains in the background
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 10 Troy Ounces
Legal Tender Value- 1000 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the genuine bullion dealers online to buy gold coins? Order the dazzling 2014 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Horse from us online! You’ll find the current gold price on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with other bullion dealers in the market and see where we stand.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!