0 items in Cart
The Perth Mint is renowned for their Gold Lunar Series worldwide. The 2015 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Goat is the eighth coin of the popular Australian Lunar Series. This bullion coin features an adult male goat standing on top of a mountain, looking into the distance. The Australian Lunar Gold Coins are highly popular among investors and collectors alike.
• Minted by the Perth Mint
• Guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
• Bears a face value of 1000 AUD
• The Obverse features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
• The Reverse displays an adult male goat standing on a ridge in a stylized mountain scene
• IRA approved investment coin
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 10 Troy Ounces
Legal Tender Value- 1000 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the leading gold dealers to buy bullion coins? Order the high-quality 2015 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Goat from us online! You’ll find the latest gold price on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with our popular gold dealers and see where we stand in the industry.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!