0 items in Cart
The 2013 1/10 oz Canadian Devil's Brigade Gold Coin coin contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold. These coins are a tribute for the “Devil’s Brigade,” also known as 1st Special Service Force which was an American-Canadian comando unit which fearlessly fought during World War II.
Why is the 2013 1/10 oz Canadian Devil's Brigade Gold Coin Popular?
• Minted by the Royal Canadian Mint
• The coin bears a face value of $5 CAD
• Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint
• Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 pure gold
• Features a bust of Queen Elizabeth II
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
Country - Canada
Mint - Royal Canadian Mint
Purity - .9999
Legal Tender- CAD $5
IRA Eligible- Yes
What’s the better way to invest in precious metals than to have pure Canadian gold from one of the most reliable gold dealers? Order the 2013 1/10 oz Canadian Devil's Brigade Gold Coin online today from us! The gold price is updated on our website every minute.
|Mint||Royal Canadian Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!