0 items in Cart
2023 1oz British Robin Hood platinum Bullion Coin
|Payment Method||Qty 1 - 1||Qty 2 - 9||Qty 10+|
As low as $183.00 per oz above spot
Penny Pincher Coins buy price $1,009.43
Our new bullion coin collection, inspired by myths and legends, first explores the story of Robin Hood, beginning with the legend himself. Stories of this heroic rebel, who stole from the rich to give to the poor, have been spread far and wide since the fourteenth century. Two more coins inspired by the tale will follow, featuring the courageous heroine Maid Marian and Robin Hood’s trusted companion Little John.
Robin Hood is depicted with a bow in hand, ready to spring into action in Sherwood Forest, in a design by Jody Clark. He is accompanied by a portrait of Her Majesty The Queen on the coin’s obverse, also designed by Jody Clark. Struck in 999.5 fine platinum, each one ounce coin is finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard and is also available as a ten-ounce fine silver edition.
- Each Robin Hood 2023 1oz platinum bullion coin featuring the fifth and final effigy of Queen Elizabeth II has a limited production run.
- The first platinum coin in an exciting new bullion coin collection Each coin contains one troy ounce of 999.5 fine platinum
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Features a modern interpretation of Robin Hood by Jody Clark
- Exempt from UK Capital Gains Tax for UK residents
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
|Mint||Royal Australian Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!