0 items in Cart
1 oz Aztec Calendar Silver Round
|Payment Method||Qty 1 - 19||Qty 20 - 99||Qty 100 - 499||Qty 500+|
As low as $5.09 per oz above spot
Penny Pincher Coins buy price $22.87
These amazingly intricate and beautiful 1 oz Silver Bullion rounds of the Aztec Calendar are made by Golden State Mint and are now available in a new variety of sizes and metals. The Aztec Calendar is an amazing system of tracking days and time as well as the significance of that day and how it would be impactful in a positive or negative spiritually, religiously and personally as well as for an event or occasion. A 52 year 365-day cycle system of 18 20 day cycles that aligned with another 260-day rotation with a 13-day cycle gave every year and day a unique name and number identification. Years, Days and periods have a name and number identification like 7 rabbit 1 wind 7 reed as well as a governing diety. To our current calendar system, this all seems very complex with a lot to remember. Visually the Aztec calendar is a stunning and intricate display and as a round object itself a perfect fit for these fantastic pieces that will make a beautiful addition to any collection.
- Available to you inside of plastic flips, tubes of 20 rounds, or boxes of 500 rounds!
- Depicts the intricate designs of the Aztec sun stone!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Obverse bears the intricate designs from the real-life Aztec sun stone.
- Reverse includes the portrait of Cuauhtemoc.
- Add a 32mm Air-Tite Capsule to protect your rounds!
|Mint||Golden State Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!